Accompanied by the incredible artwork of illustrator and long-time collaborator Andrew Saltmarsh, Mike Mills displays his impressive vocal range from top to bottom on this record, which includes nods to the Toehider story, his recent participation on Arjen Lucassen’s Ayreon project and of course the triple j-approved pop-catchy single ‘Whoa!’. Fans of Devin Townsend & Porcupine Tree will enjoy the mighty ‘Whatever Makes You Feel Superior’ whilst Queen & The Darkness get a look in on ‘Smash It Out’. I daresay ‘The Hunting of the Snark’ might be subconsciously responsible for ‘Meet The Sloth’ But it’s the title track & ‘Under The Future We Bury The Past’ that really steal the show, culminating in a mind-boggling display of dexterity & breadth. There’s something for everyone here, you can’t help but admire the production and ambition of Mike Mills and his brilliant mind.
- RT @heirsmusic: Heirs European Tour 2012 announcement coming soon about 4 years ago
- Hey @Karnivool fans - I hope you got your tickets for the 'Melodias Frescas' tour! Extra shows added: http://t.co/e06j5Wk0 about 4 years ago
- Serious Beak's 'Huxwhukw' has received the remix treatment from some great artists. Pay what you like!: http://t.co/BGrVvRoJ about 4 years ago
- Anna Salen: so chunky you can carve it. #sansvox #riffage about 4 years ago
- RT @killyourstereo: Beastie Boys Rapper MCA Dies of Cancer: Adam Yauch, a co-founder of Grammy-winning hip… http://t.co/s3WD8Ub6 #fb about 4 years ago